Stay with Confidence
To our Valued Visitors and Guests,
The Cambria-Arundel Mills BWI Airport will continue to closely monitor the statements and information distributed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and will follow guidelines from these agencies and our local health departments.
The well-being of our guests and team members is of paramount importance and we will remain focused on sharing the most up-to-date information with our teams and guests.
Maryland COVID-19 Update:
Effective at 5:00pm on Monday, March 16, 2020, the Hotel Fitness Center will be closed per the same state action and we will advise as soon our facilities re-open for our guests and visitors.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to improve the safety of our guests and associates. On a daily basis, all of our hotels are actively complying with the latest guidance and recommendations from the CDC, WHO as well as industry associations regarding hygiene and cleaning. Our hotels’ health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from hand-washing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. Specific steps we are taking at The Cambria – Arundel Mills BWI Airport include:
Associate Health, Safety and Knowledge: Hotel Team Members – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent hand-washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, hotel team members are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
Cleaning Products and Protocols: Cambria-Arundel Mills BWI Airport use cleaning products and protocols that are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: Our hotels use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after each guest departs and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: Our hotels have significantly increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, elevators and elevator buttons, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” our hotels have increased the frequency of cleaning with a special focus on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.
For the most updated information, please refer to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the American Hotel and Lodging Association https://www.ahla.com/facts-about-coronavirus or your local Health Authority.
- Free WiFi and wired internet
- Free airport transportation
- Multi-function meeting and event space
- Our with its bistro
- Fitness center and heated indoor saltwater pool
- Complimentary EV charging stations
Stylish guest rooms feature:
- Microwave and refrigerator
- Separate work area
- 50” Flat-screen TV
- Sleepe-lounge or sofa bed
- Keurig coffee maker
- Spa-like bathroom, most with walk-in showers, some with tubs
- Designer bath products
- Bluetooth speakers in the bathroom
- Hair Dryer
- Some rooms are connecting
- Arundel Mills Shopping Center
- Maryland Live! Casino
- BWI Airport
- Amtrak Station
- NSA/Fort Meade
- Mall in Columbia
- National Aquarium
- Baltimore’s Inner Harbor
- Historic Annapolis